2012 Russellville Rural Fire Department Cornhole Team Tournament will be held Saturday, Oct. 20 at 9 a.m. at the Logan County Extension Office (off bypass).
Registration starts at 8:30 a.m. There is a $30 entry fee. Bring your own team (2-Player teams)
This is a benefit tournament for the Russellville Rural Fire Department. Half of entry fee will go to the Russellville Rural Fire Department and the other half will be team prizes. There will be prizes for top 3 places. This is a double elimination tournament. Matches will be set by blind draw.
• A coin flip will determine which team shall throw first
• Teams take alternate throws until all 8 bags have been tossed. Teams then count points scored during that round
• The team scoring the most points in previous round will throw first to start turn
• Play continues until either team reaches 21 points. 15-0 is a skunk
• A player may toss from either side of the board as long as player stays behind foul line (front of the board)
• Boards will be placed at 27 feet apart from boards front edge
• 3 points- a bag that goes through the hole completely
• 1 point- a bag that stays on board surface but does not touch the ground
Tournament director has final say. Email entries and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or 270-977-7651. You can sign up the day of the tournament at 8:30 a.m.