• May 31- Final date to request a marketing assistance loan or loan deficiency payment for 2010-crop cotton, feed grains, soybeans, and minor oilseeds.
• May 31- Final date to report small grain acreages.
• June- Final date to enroll in the 2011 Average Crop Revenue Election (ACRE) Program
and the Direct and Counter-cyclical Program (DCP).
• July 15- Final date to report acreage on all other crops and land uses, except small grains, including CRP acreage. Production reporting deadline for NAP crops for previous year's production except small grains.
• Exception: Crops insured through NAP must report the earlier of: 15 calendar days before the onset of harvest or grazing, or July 15.
• July 29- Final date to apply for 2009 Supplement Revenue Assistance Program (SURE).
• September 1- Final day to apply for coverage under NAP for Christmas Trees, Crustaceans, Finfish, Flowers, Ginseng, Grass-sod.
• September 30- Final day to report acreage for 2011 Value Added Crops (Sod Grass, Crustaceans, Christmas Trees, Finfish, Ornamental Nursery, Floriculture).
Producers with livestock deaths caused by adverse weather or normal mortality must file a Notice of Loss within 30 days of when loss is apparent, but no later than October 30, 2011.
However, application for payment can be made up to January 30, 2012. Proper documentation must be provided.
On-going programs include Direct and Guaranteed Farm Operating and Farm Ownership