The Hay Bale contest promoted by Logan County’s Tourist & Convention Commission has been a great success, especially for its first time, said DeeDee Brown of Tourism. There are 41 entries into the contest, which is so many more then expected for an idea that just took off in Logan County this year.
Some entries have already been seen as driving through more populous areas makes it easier to notice. However, there are many bale creations throughout Logan County you can visit.
“That is the fun of this contest,” said Tourism President Janie Gregory. “You not only get to enter the contest, but the rest of the community can go and look at the wonderful works of art.”
Here is a complete list of all the entries into the contest. Visit each one and see the creativity that has gone into them.
Heading out 79 S (Clarksville Road)
1. 1170 Olmstead Road (Olmstead School)- Olmstead Has The Write Stuff!
2. 1179 Olmstead Road- Re-Hay-Riliated Raccoon
3. 1454 Olmstead Road- Slink-Hay-Dog
4. 2010 Olmstead Road- Pi “Hay” Neer Corn
5. 2220 Olmstead Road- Old Fas “Hay” ned & Gum “Bale” Machine
6. 620 Lickskillet Road (Bethany Church Of Christ)- Roasted Marsh-Hay-Low
7. 8680 Watermelon Road- Hay Scarecrow
8. 707 Hopkinsville Street (Home Away From Home)- Dog
9. 200 W 4th Street (Old Logan County Courthouse Lawn)- Tobacco Barn
10. 231 Hopkinsville Road (Trembley Pool & Spa)- The Kentucky-Hay Wild Cat
11. 780 Hopkinsville Road (Lewisburg Banking Company Russellville Office)- Pig-Hay Bank
12. 521 B N Main Street (Baugh Insurance)- Hogwarts Express Train
13. 100 Armory Drive (McDonald’s Restaurant)- Fall Scene
14. 1000 N Main Street (Stevenson Elementary School)- Mini Baby Panther
15. 316 Longview Drive- The Lorax “Let It Hay”
On the ByPass
16. 255 John Paul Road (Logan County Extension Cooperative)- My Old Kentucky-Hay Home
17. John Paul Road (Farm Credit)- Hay Herd You Need A Loan
Heading out 79 N (Morgantown Road)
18. 1230 Morgantown Road (Logan County Humane Society)- A Dog & A Cat
19. 237 Old 79 Loop- The Three Little Pigs
20. 3571 Morgantown Road- Pumpkin Boy, Scare Crow, Cats & Mums
21. 1342 Homer Road- Caterpillar, Cookie Monster, Smiley Face Emoji & Haystack
22. 6000 Morgantown Road (Chandlers School)- Chandlers Hay Bear
23. 649 Sycamore Road- Puppy, Cat & Pumpkin
24. 242 Sugar Maple Drive (Davenport Cabinets)- LCHS Cougar Soccer
25. 103 E Main Street (Auburn City Hall/Auburn Tourism)- Jiggley Puff & Pokeball
26. 105 E Main Street (Wholesale 2 U)- American Flag, Frankenstein, Monster, Jack Skellington
27. 107 W Main (US Bank)- Everyone’s Favorite Super Hero’s
28. 309 Wilson Ave, Auburn- Fall Arrangement w/a Spider
29. 221 College Street (Auburn School PTO)- Apple w/Caterpillar
30. 139 Pearl Street (Auburn Health Care & Rehab)- Mr. Haywood & Mrs. Hayzel
31. 415 Elmwood Drive, Auburn- Finding Dory
32. 497 Elmwood Drive, Auburn- Gumball Machine
33. 2575 Bowling Green Road, Russellville- Follow The Yellow Brick Road/The End The Rainbow
Heading out 431 S toward Lewisburg
34. 1126 N Main Street (Critter Cuts)- Brown Dog w/a Dog Bone
35. 1943 Coopertown Road- Harper’s Hay Craft
36. 546 S Main Street (Webb’s Restaurant)- Hay! Hay! We’re The Monsters!
37. 750 Stacker Street (Lewisburg School Beta)- Hay, We’ve Got Spirit, How About You!
38. 2658 Beechland Road, Lewisburg- Wildcat Cra “hay” zy
39. 3551 Beechland Road (Beechland Baptist Church Youth)
40. 287 N Main Street (Lewisburg Banking Company)- Mon”Hay” Bag
41. 12428 Lewisburg Road, Lewisburg- A Haytivity Scene
To contact Chris Cooper, email email@example.com or call 270-726-8394.