It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
SES teachers visit students at home
Stevenson holds Kindergarten Kickoff
Southern Bypass to be complete November
Fugitive in custody after Climb crime
Climb owner shocked at recent events
- SES teachers visit students at home - 1:47 pm
- County to begin final phase of radio system - 12:31 pm
- Payne indicted for sexual crimes against 12-year-old - 12:24 pm
- Local talent starring in premiere of Cooper’s Plantation during August 8th festivities - 12:01 pm
- Logan County Grand Jury Indictments - 10:19 am
- RHS names new administrators - 1:53 pm
- Stevenson holds Kindergarten Kickoff - 1:46 pm
- We want to run your child’s photo! - 1:28 pm updated: 1:28 pm.
- Southern Bypass to be complete November - 1:19 pm
- Fugitive in custody after Climb crime - 1:05 pm
- Decker pleads not guilty, denied lower bond - 1:01 pm updated: 1:14 pm.
- Russellville Middle and High School Honor Roll - 12:36 pm
- Critter Cuts attends Pet Quest - 12:01 pm
- Logan County Jail Report - 12:01 pm
- Community Health Center ribbon cutting - 12:01 pm
- Climb owner shocked at recent events - 1:37 pm updated: 3:09 pm.
- Armed and dangerous felon wanted by police after confrontation at The Climb - 11:20 am updated: 11:39 am.
- Special needs workshop planned for Saturday - 1:33 pm
- Changes coming to downtown Russellville - 1:08 pm updated: 1:42 pm.
- Auburn fire station bids advertised - 1:02 pm
- March of Dimes partners with Vanderbilt University Medical Center to pilot a new group prenatal care program Nashville - 1:01 pm
- DAR celebrates Flag Day - 12:49 pm
- Kentucky’s unemployment rate increases to 5.1 percent in June 2017 - 12:39 pm
- Southern Kentucky 2-1-1 Contact Center celebrates one year anniversary; announces 24/7/365 live call service - 12:16 pm
- Amish violations to be combined - 11:44 am
Fugitive in custody after Climb crime
An armed and dangerous man is behind bars after fleeing from police last week at The Climb Adventure Lagoon.According to police reports, just after mi...
Decker pleads not guilty, denied lower bond
A former teacher in the Logan County School System accused of 37 counts of sexual crimes towards a student, was arraigned in Logan Circuit Court Frida...
Russellville Middle and High School Honor Roll
Sixth GradeAll A’sCherokee Anderson HendrixCeleste ArterburnCandace BakerGraciann BeardGracie BelewLily BuffaNatalie CatesTaylor CorbinClifton F...
Critter Cuts attends Pet Quest
Robin Hughes and Cori Taylor from Critter Cuts Dog Grooming were in Wilmington, Ohio recently to attend Pet Quest. Robin, owner and groomer of Critter...
Logan County Jail Report
07/14/2017-ALLEN, KANDY MICHELLE-POSS CONT SUB 1ST DEG, 1ST OFF (METHAMPHETAMINE)07/15/2017-BAILEY, THOMAS A.-NON PAYMENT OF FINES07/18/2017-BOGLE, AN...
Community Health Center ribbon cutting
On Tuesday, July 11, the Logan County Chamber was proud to be a part of a grand opening ribbon cutting celebration for the opening of Community Health...
Ark Encounters resistance on one-year anniversary
The Ark Encounter celebrated its first anniversary this month but instead of fanfare and praise, some news media and protestors poured rain on its par...
Knockouts win World Series
The Warren County Knockouts competed in the USGF World Series held in Clarksville, Tenn, and won the 12U championship. The tournament is open qualifyi...
Starz team has successful summer
The Southern Kentucky Starz 5th Grade team finished seventh out of 32 teams at AAU Nationals in Kings Island, OH July 3, 2017.Featuring players from A...
Use the Kentucky Fish and Wildlife website to find a place to fish
Two employees of the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources recently used the department’s website at www.fw.ky.gov to glean informa...
Fast-growing saugeye offer anglers another option
With every passing season, anglers are building their knowledge base about how to catch saugeye stocked in a handful of central and northern Kentucky ...
Like summer temperatures, striped bass heating up
Few things in the outdoors in Kentucky can top being on Lake Cumberland at daybreak on a summer morning, watching a planer board or large bobber disap...
Don’t beat ME, please!
I “beat” my wife the other day and from time to time she “beats” me. We enjoy playing cards, generally Rummy. But other than a...
Hannah Mae Benton receives her Black Belt
Hannah Mae Benton, daughter of Steve and Barbara Benton of Lewisburg, received her Black Belt in Kung Fu on Wednesday, July 12, 2017, at Tom Pardue...
Greetings from The Antioch Community.Welcome to Martha Wright as she has taken over the Spa News.We had a fish fry Saturday night. We had a good crowd...
Logan County News
Hello Logan County Kentucky! What a wonderful thing to be here and alive and fairly well on my 77 birthday. One year ago I woke up on my birthday with...
Lake Malone News
When you think your life cannot get any better, it does! I had two things to happen. The first was the Hubby’s little boy and girl came to visit...
Don’t play favorites for nuclear energy
Lawmakers are forcing taxpayers to go nuclear.Now that nuclear energy is becoming less competitive nationwide, lawmakers are responding by using Ameri...
We would like to invite you to attend our “homecoming” and dedication of our newly remodeled fellowship hall at Elk Lick Baptist Church. I...
Seems like it’s been awhile since I had a column. Sorry to those of you who read it. My mother had hip replacement surgery at 91 years of age. M...
Health-care debacle a chance to hit reset button
Shoemaker Marcelin Dumoulin and his wife Francine, a teacher, were 40 and 37 years old, respectively, when they left home one day in 1942 to feed thei...
There’s no ‘free market’ solution to health care
The Republicans have big plans for health care in this country: to eliminate coverage for millions of Americans while delivering a big tax cut to the ...
Reflections from the Demilitarized Zone
This past summer I was invited to teach literary interpretation and academic writing at a small Reformed-Christian seminary outside of Seoul, South Ko...